- Ward 2 Community Fun Day – September 7 – Grand Trunk Field
- Annual Community League Day Barbecue and Rosslyn Resident Big Bin Event – September 21 – Community Hall
- Gingerbread House Decorating featuring Meet the Grinch and Max – November 30 – Community Hall
Check the News & Events page on our website for additional information about these upcoming events.
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 from 6:30pm-8pm at Rosslyn Hall - 11015 - 134 AVENUE NW
Dance – A recreational program for ages 3 and up
- Classes in Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical (classes offered based on enrollment and by age and experience)
- The dance year runs from September until April, on Monday and Tuesday evenings (depending on the technique your dancer is enrolled in)
Karate – karate instruction for ages 6 and up
- Registration for Fall/Winter session 2019 (September – December) and Winter/Spring session 2020 (January – April)
- Classes are offered on Wednesday evenings based on enrollment, students are grouped by age and experience
- Students with yellow belts and higher are offered an additional class on Thursdays
Check the programs page on our website for additional information about these Dance and Karate programs
Community League Membership
What does a Community League Membership offer?
- Check the Membership page on our website for additional information about what a Community Membership offers.
- Memberships will be for sale at both the Ward 2 Community Fun Day event on September 7 at Grand Trunk Field and the Annual Community League Day event on September 21 at the Rosslyn Community Hall
- Call our Membership Director @ 780-660-1614 and leave a detailed message and the director will get back to you promptly.
- Visit the EFCL website and purchase online. http://efcl.org/league-directory
- Visit your local Servus Credit Union as you can purchase your Community League Membership at their offices.